This course is a thorough introduction to autism. Course outline: o Communication and interaction o Interests and experiences o Sensory differences
- Stress and anxiety
- Current understanding
- Family experiences
- Individual experiences
- Gain an increased understanding of the autism spectrum
- Understand that autism affects people in different ways.
- Gain an improved understanding of theories relating to autism.
- Awareness of the practical strategies used to support people on the autism spectrum.
- Learn how to work more effectively to support people on the autism spectrum
Anyone supporting children, adults and the elderly